As we start our face-to-face (traditional) learning model, we are excited to have our learners back into the classroom.
COVID Safety Reminders
- We all have plexiglass in our classroom
- We wipe the tables and chairs down between each class transition
- We are promoting social distancing as best as we can
- Everyone is masking up
- We are doing the staggered release at the end of each core to decrease the number of students in the hallway between class transitions.
Math Class Reminders
- All students log into Infinite Campus to do their daily attendance at 7:25am, this includes if you are working virtually for the day as well!
- Check Google Classroom on a daily basis for missing work. If your student has a question on a task, please have them email or send a message via WebEx. (Messaging on Google Classroom as a comment is not the most efficient way because we do not get alerts for private comment.)
- Your student should be working on their ALEKS Pies a few times a week. Ask them if they are on pace with their Aleks Personalized Pacing Guide. Are they on track to meet their January goal?
- If your student is VIRTUAL or working from home for the day, class is live-streamed! Please make sure your student is attending our required Virtual meetings on WebEx.
- Core 1: 7:25am
- Core 2: 9:25am
- Core 4: 1:30pm
- Core 1: 7:25am
- If your student has an excused absence, please make sure they are looking at their Daily Agenda (shared Google Slideshow) for their missing tasks. They are responsible for their missing work. If they have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or WebEx.