We are nearing the halfway point for the 2020-2021 school year! We have moved back to cohorts and are supporting students both at school and at home each day through WebEx meetings and feedback in Google Classroom.
- All students log into Infinite Campus to do their daily attendance at 7:25am, this includes on all virtual days as well!
- Check Google Classroom on a daily basis for missing work. If your student has a question on a task, please have them email or send a message via WebEx. (Messaging on Google Classroom as a comment is not the most efficient way because we do not get alerts for private comments.)
- Your student should be working on their Aleks Pies a few times a week. Ask them if they are on pace with their Aleks Personalized Pacing Guide. Are they on track to meet their December goal?
- Virtual Days are not optional! Please make sure your student is attending our required Virtual meetings on WebEx.
- Core 1: 7:25am
- Core 2: 9:25am
- Core 4: 1:30pm
- Core 1: 7:25am
- Now that we have moved back to Cohorts (same cohort groups from the start of the year) which began on November 30, it is required that your student joins the WebEx call at the beginning of each class period. Please make sure your child is attending. If your student is unable to attend, please use the Safe Arrival feature or contact Ms. Olson in the office to make arrangements for an absence. It would be helpful if your student also messages their teachers to let them know.
Thanks for your attention and support for these reminders as we all do our best to support the learners in our building! Happy Holidays to all of our families, and can’t wait to end 2020 and start a fresh, healthy new year for 2021!!