The winter concert is just a few weeks away! Choir classes are busy putting the finishing touches on their songs for the concert.
To make sure everyone is fully informed, please review the following information.
Concert Date: Tuesday, December 19th, 2017
Time: 6:30pm (students must arrive at 6:00pm to warm-up and make sure we fit on the risers)
Location: Waukesha South High School Auditorium
Concert Dress – Dressy Black and White
1. Plain white top with sleeves (no "cold shoulder", tank, spaghetti strap, or off the shoulder shirts)
2. Plain black from the waist down including belts, socks, stockings, and shoes. There should be no flesh tone peeking through at the ankle, leg, or foot. Slacks, knee-length, and floor length skirts are acceptable.
3. Optional Accessories: Neck Tie or Scarf in any color
IMPORTANT - Students are expected to stay for the duration of the concert and should not have any technology with them on stage or in the audience. (No phones, ipads, ipods, games, earbuds, or any other piece of technology that could potentially be distracting to them or another performer.)
1. Turn off cell phones and silence all electronic devices before the concert begins.
2. The concert is being recorded and links will be shared with you. There is no need to take pictures or videos during the concert.
Sieze the moment to fully enjoy the your child’s accomplishments.
3. Help maintain a clean canvas of silence with which we can share our selections with you.
4. If children become restless, please move to the lobby immediately.
5. Keep aisles clear for movement.
6. If possible, enter and exit the auditorium only during moments of applause.
Want to Volunteer?
There are several opportunities to volunteer at the winter concert. We will need help handing out programs, chaperoning students in the audience, and taking photos prior to the performance. Please email Ms. Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping out. Many thanks!