As the saying goes, "Teamwork makes the dreamwork." You may have also heard "Many hands make light work." Such is the case during concert season. I am in great need of a few parents to assist in the following areas:
1. Taking student attendance
2. Directing and organizing students at concerts
3. Making sure uniforms are complete
4. Handing out programs
5. Sitting with students in the audience (that also means reminding them of proper audience behaviors when needed)
6. Concert carpool (providing a ride to and from the concert for students without transportation.)
If you are willing to volunteer, please email me at email@example.com and let me know your area of interest/comfort.
When: Thursday, December 20th at 7:00pm
(Students arrive no later than 6:00pm, Auditorium opens to parents at 6:45pm)
Where: South HS Auditorium
Concert Uniform Requirements (Project Due Dec. 7)
1. Plain White shirt (must cover shoulders, no logos, colored designs, lace, sheer or cut-out fabrics, no straps, off the shoulder, or cold-shoulders)
2. Plain Black from the waist down (pants or skirt, must be plain with no designs, or cut-outs)
3. Plain Black socks or tights (no bare feet/ankles/legs, sheer nylons, or patterned tights)
4. Plain Black shoes
Optional items: Bow tie, Neck tie, small jewelry
Please let me know sooner than later if there is a concert uniform item you are having trouble finding. There might be something in STEM's Concert Closet that would fit your student.
Students should leave all technology including phones, smart watches, ipads, and any other device that can cause a disruption or distraction at home. This is a part of their assessment. If a cell phone is needed, it may be given to me when students arrives and collected after the concert. Technology that is being used during rehearsal time or during the concert will be collected and returned the following school day.